Career Services Center (CSC)
Welcome to Jacobs University's Career Services Center!
It is our vision to accompany students through all stages of their career development process in order to enable them to become the leaders of tomorrow.
We achieve excellence by committing to the following:
- We facilitate self-assessment and career exploration in order to enable students to develop a clear career objective.
- We offer high quality trainings, career counseling and coaching in order to meet our clients' individual needs.
- We bring employers to campus for workshops and on-campus recruitment in order to enhance career related experiences.
- We actively build partnerships with employers to create the best career opportunities for our customers.
Our values/ guiding principles are:
- Strong service orientation with commitment to treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Empowering students to make effective career choices from freshmen through alumni.
- Recognition and respect of individuality and diversity in our students and business contacts.
- Teamwork and working collaboratively with others both on and off-campus.
- Ongoing professional development to stay up-to-date so that we may better serve our customers.
Learn more about the CSC at Jacobs University via the below given interest groups or get in contact with us via our contact page.