Frequently Asked Questions
Did you find what you were looking for? Was the information clear? Is there anything you'd like us to include? Click here for our Feedback Form or see below if your question is answered here.
- Do you offer German courses?
- A variety of courses, including German, are offered to our students, faculty and staff. >> click here
- Where can I find your academic rules and regulations?
- University policies and Academic regulations ... >> click here
- Can I apply online?
- Online application is offered for both undergraduate and graduate study. >> click here
- Can I transfer to Jacobs?
- ... after having received sufficient course credits from the previous institution ... >> click here
- What visas and permits will I require for studying at Jacobs?
- The Registrar's Office handles all student visa and resident permit requests >> click here
- Do you offer Financial Aid for Graduate studies?
- Jacobs University grants a restricted number of stipends to graduate students. >> click here
- What are the tuition and fees required for my period of study?
- Tuition and Fees depend on your level of study; undergraduate or graduate study. >> click here
- Do you offer scholarships?
- Jacobs University's admission process is need blind. A number of scholarships are offered. >> click here
- Do you offer career services?
- Jacobs Career Services Office is available to our students. >> click here
- Where can I see some views of your campus?
- some of the best views of campus without actually being here >> click here
- How can I reach your university?
- ... by train? ... by car? ... by bicycle? >> click here
- Why is there a login on every page?
- a log in on every page allows our users to edit a live page, instead of logging into a system and finding the page, which saves time. Soon we will offer a feature for anonymous users, which will require being allowed to login on any given page.