Taxi phone number:
• Taxi-ruf Bremen : +49 421 – 14014 (Bremen Central Station)
• Roland Taxi : +49 421 – 14433 (Bremen Airport)
• Taxi Susi : +49 421 – 621111 (Hotel Strandlust)
Click here for printable Directions to Jacobs University Bremen
Click here to download the map of Vegesack
From Bremen Airport to Jacobs University
- From Bremen Airport, take tram number 6 and get off at Bremen Hauptbahnhof – the main station.
- Trains from Bremen's main station to North Bremen leave every 30 minutes (
11 and 41).
- Take the train heading towards Vegesack.
- Get off at Schönebeck station (sixth stop).
- From Schönebeck station it is about a five minute walk down Schönebecker Straße and Bruno-Bürgel-Straße.
- Take Route B 6 from the Bremen airport towards Bremen City Center and the Autobahn 27, direction Vegesack.
- Take the Autobahn 27 North from Bremen and take Exit 16 (Bremen Nord). Get onto A 270 heading towards Bremen-Vegesack.
- Take the exit St. Magnus/Grohn/Schönebeck.
- From the exit ramp, turn left.
- At the next traffic light turn left again into Schönebecker Straße, then left again into Bruno-Bürgel-Straße. After about 300 meters, turn left at the main entrance.
From Bremen Hauptbahnhof to Jacobs University Bremen
- Trains from Bremen’s main station to North Bremen leave every 30 minutes.
- It leaves every minute 11 and 41.
- It takes about 20 minutes with train from Bremen’s main station to the Schönebeck station.
- Take the train heading towards Vegesack and get off at Schönebeck station (sixth stop).
From Vegesack to Jacobs University Bremen
Public Transportation: (Bus)
- During daytime the bus lines 74 and 75 shuttle every 10 minutes (at evening every 20 min.)
- Take the bus from the vegesack stop and get offf at Seefahrtstrasse.
- Take the 1st left onto Bruno-Bürgel-Straße and continue till you see the Jacobs University's main entrance door.
Detailed informations can be found on the web under www.bsag.de .
Map of Vegesack