Jacobs University is a private, state-accredited, English-language research university in Bremen. We are offering Bachelor, Master or PhD programs in three focus areas: Health, Mobility and Diversity. Our principles are first class research and teaching, international diversity and transdisciplinary cooperation. As an international university we attract highly talented and open-minded students from all over the world. Currently, more than 1,200 students from 100 nations live and study on our residential campus.
The department „Graduate Education“ invites interested candidates to apply for the next possible date as a
Study Program Coordinator – Data Engineering (m/f)
Job ID JU-16-49
- Coordination of the Master’s program „Data Engineering“
o Recruitment of potential students
o Supporting interested students and applicants
o Guidance of students and alumni
o Curricular planning, acquisition and support of guest lecturers
o Marketing activities
o Maintaining the program website
o Coordination of projects and workshops for the program
o Budget planning and controlling
- Further development of the program
- Maintaining contacts with industry partners, associations and supporters of the program
- Being the link between faculty, administration and sales
- Teaching with reference to the Data Engineering program (2 courses per year)
- Successfully completed university studies in the field of Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent education; promotion is an advantage
- An asset would be a first work experience, preferably in the area of marketing/sales
- Excellent communicative and organizational skills
- Enjoy working with people from various backgrounds
- Being present and confident around people
- Fluent in English and German
Please send your application stating the Job ID, your availability and your salary expectations as a pdf document via email to job-application [at] jacobs-university.de.
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
We are looking for highly motivated, creative and communicative employees with a keen interest in working in an international and dynamic environment. Jacobs University is an equal opportunity employer.