1) Study Abroad in Germany in English
2) Flexible course selection across majors.
3) Individual academic advising & early research involvement.
4) State-of-the-art learning and laboratory facilities.
5) Special courses on Bremen Art & Museums and German Politics & Culture.
6) Study trips to Berlin, Brussels, St. Petersburg and more.
7) Host family program & German language courses.
8) Orientation program and peer student advising.
9) Culturally diverse community of more than 100 nations.
10) Residential campus: single rooms, full board, 24-hour security.
When you join Jacobs community you also profit from a wide range of academic and campus services offered to our degree-seeking students.