- Academic preparation for studies in human medicine and dentistry
- Hands-on practical experience through medical internships and laboratory courses
- Organization of a medical internship
- Preparation for German and international medical school admission procedures, including intensive training for standardized admission tests (TMS, HamNAT, MedAT) and support with the preparation of application materials – we guarantee that you will not miss any deadlines!
- Career counselling with regard to career options in and outside of Germany
- Accommodation in residential colleges with modern single rooms
- In-college cafeterias with full board
- Fully-equipped sports center and multimedia rooms
- Orientation Week to facilitate the transition to Jacobs University
- General support (airport pick-up etc.)
- University campus with 24-hour security
Fees & Services
MEDPREP PROGRAM SERVICES
FEES & FINANCES
The total cost of the MedPrep Program is € 25,000. The program fee includes all costs associated with the program including tuition, room and board in the residential colleges, medical internships, a semester ticket for local transportation in Bremen, testing fees as well as costs for excursions.
Once accepted into the program, students are required to submit a non-refundable €500 deposit fee to confirm their place. This fee is reimbursed to students when they graduate from Jacobs University.
Please note that no financial aid or scholarships are available for the MedPrep program.