Jacobs University is a private, state-accredited, English-language research university in Bremen. We are offering Bachelor, Master or PhD programs in three focus areas: Health, Mobility and Diversity. Our principles are first class research and teaching, international diversity and transdisciplinary cooperation. As an international university we attract highly talented and open-minded students from all over the world. Currently, more than 1,200 students from 100 nations live and study on our residential campus.
To support the Dean for Undergraduate Education, the unit “Academic Operations” invites applications for an
Undergraduate Studies Coordinator (m/f)
Job ID JU-16-74
- Student counseling, study program advising, and curricular advising
- Support of students during study program changes
- Further development of the undergraduate curricular structure
- Statistical evaluations of module selections, major and minor selections, etc.
- Academic coordination for the so-called Jacobs Track, in which modules for all study programs are being offered
- Further development of multidisciplinary course offerings and language modules
- Budget planning and instructor recruitment for the Jacobs Track
- General representation and support tasks in the field of undergraduate education
- Possible contributions to teaching
- Successfully completed university studies, ideally with a doctorate
- Work experience in academic environments and/or institutions of higher education
- Enjoying contact with students
- Experienced in the use of MS Office
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Fluent in English and German
For further information regarding this position, please contact Prof. Werner Nau, Dean of Undergraduate Education and Professor of Chemistry, via phone +49 421 200-4339.
Please send your application stating the Job ID, your availability and your salary expectations as a pdf document via email to job-application [at] jacobs-university.de.
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
We are looking for highly motivated, creative and communicative employees with a keen interest in working in an international and dynamic environment. Jacobs University is an equal opportunity employer.