Jacobs University is a private, state-accredited, English-language research university in Bremen. We are offering PreDegree, Bachelor, Master or PhD programs in three focus areas: Health, Mobility and Diversity and are involved in the professional development of specialists and managers and in the transfer of knowledge. Our principles are first class research and teaching, international diversity and transdisciplinary cooperation. As an international university we attract highly talented and open-minded students from all over the world. Currently, more than 1,400 students from 110 nations live and study on our residential campus.
The department „ Student Marketing and Recruitment” invites interested candidates to apply for the next possible date as a
2x Recruitment Counselor Undergraduate Students (m/f/d)
(Full-time; 38.5 hours/week; 1x unlimited; 1x limited for 1,5 years)
Job ID 19-74
- Supporting the organizational goals of the university by
- Developing and executing recruitment plans to enroll a maximum number of undergraduate students
- Representing the Undergraduate Programs offerings at on and off campus events such as fairs, school visits and campus events
- Conducting outreach to undergraduate institutions to present to targeted student populations
- Developing and managing on and offline marketing activities and events
- Recruiting, advising, guiding prospective students individually and following up with applicants to encourage completion, submission and enrolment
- Analyzing regional and global market trends and identifying new prospective student pools
- Preparing relevant statistics and reports and monitor recruitment funnel
- Undertaking any associated administrative tasks as assigned
- A completed university level degree
- Strong intercultural awareness and competencies
- Initial work experience, preferably in the area of admissions, student recruitment, international education, and/or university marketing
- Interest or experience in marketing/sales
- Experience of living, working and/or studying overseas
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Preferably knowledge of German and/or another foreign language
- Experience with public speaking and the ability to communicate with a diverse audience
- Strong ability to realize goals and critically evaluate outcomes
- A high level of organizational skills and commitment with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and solve problems
- Ability to initiate and implement projects independently and as part of a team
- High level of comfort with technology and data and willingness to learn and use new technologies
- Great willingness to travel
- Working on a modern campus
- Flexible working hours
- Choice of 4 dining halls on campus
- Easy accessibility by public transport and plenty of parking on the premises
- Various health and sports offers
For further information regarding this position, please contact Mr. Bannour Hadroug, via phone +49 421 200-4100.
Please send your application stating the Job ID, your availability and your salary expectations as a single pdf document via email to Mr. Aria Bakhtiar job-application [at] jacobs-university.de.
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Jacobs University is an equal opportunity employer.