September 21, 2017
One of the highlights of the Homecoming Reunion is the Jacobs Career Symposium, taking place on Friday September 22nd at 18:30 in the ICC.
The Symposium will discuss the topic of “Ways of Innovation- What is driving societal and economic change today?” and will feature a panel of six alumni participants joining us from all over Germany and outside of Europe, representing diverse study areas and professional disciplines.
The panel will deliberate the ways in which innovation is perceived and shaped by different players, and will allude to how Jacobs University has bolstered them, as former students, in becoming innovators, and furthermore how innovation is relevant to students and alumni in their personal and career development.
The Keynote Speaker for the Career Symposium will be Thomas Gloeckner, head of Innovation Management at Dräger AG & Co. KGaA.
This year’s Career Symposium will feature the first-ever discussion panel consisting of all alumni:
- Sebastian Blümmert, Jacobs Alumni Class of 2011
- Anna-Lena Schindl, Jacobs Alumni Class of 2012
- Rebecca Loeffer, Jacobs Alumni Class of 2011
- Mitul Jain, Jacobs Alumni Class of 2009
- Ewa A. Treitz, Jacobs Alumni Class of 2007
- Tonalli Arreola, Jacobs Alumni Class of 2012
- Mohsin Dar, Jacobs Alumni Class of 2013
Petra Zarrath | Jacobs University | Career Services Coordinator
p.zarrath [at] jacobs-university.de | Tel.: +49 421 200-49-4212