The department „Business & Economics in the focus area Diversity“ invites interested candidates to apply for the next possible date as a
PHD CANDIDATE / RESEARCH ASSOCIATE FOR SERVICE INNOVATION IN THE AREA BUSINESS & ECONOMICS (m/f/diverse) Job ID 18-09
(part time/ 1 year with the possibility for an extension for further 3 year – depending on further funding’s)
The successful applicant’s tasks will be:
- Working on project funded by the Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF) with an emphasis on one or more of the following topics
- User Centered Design; Digital Transformation; Personal Services; Design Thinking
- Project coordination, preparation of presentations and reports
- Contribution to research projects in the subject area of Innovation & Information International Business
The successful applicant’s skills are:
- Excellent university degree (Diploma, Master) in Business Studies, Information Systems, Creative Economy, Design Studies, or comparable studies
- Proficient User of the German and English language
- Experience on Project Management
- Preferable are experiences in writing and publishing scientific publications and applications for third-party funds (e.g. BMBF, DFG)
- Experience in communicating and networking with companies
- Candidates should be able to work independently and in a team
Our highly motivated, creative and communicative team is looking for a suitable new member!
Applications should include a cover letter, research interests and a CV with your salary expectations. Please send your application via email to Prof. Dr. Lattemann (c.lattemann [at] jacobs-university.de). For further information regarding this position, please contact Prof. Dr. Christoph Lattemann, via phone: +49 421 – 2003460 or email c.lattemann [at] jacobs-university.de.
We would like to fill this position at the earliest date possible. The review of the applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Jacobs University is an equal opportunity employer.