Jacobs University is a private, state-accredited, English-language research university in Bremen. We are offering Bachelor, Master or PhD programs in three focus areas: Health, Mobility and Diversity. Our principles are first class research and teaching, international diversity and transdisciplinary cooperation. As an international university we attract highly talented and open-minded students from all over the world. Currently, more than 1,300 students from 100 nations live and study on our residential campus.
Jacobs University Bremen has a current vacancy in the department „Student Marketing and Recruitment”. For an immediate start, we are looking for an experienced and motivated
Recruitment Counselor Graduate Students (m/f/d)
(Full-time/38.5 hours/week; unlimited)
Job ID 19-16
Supporting the organizational goals of the university by
- Developing and executing recruitment plans to enroll a maximum number of graduate students
- Representing the Graduate Programs offerings at on and off campus events such as fairs
- Conducting outreach to undergraduate institutions to present to targeted student populations
- Developing and managing on and offline marketing activities and events
- Recruiting, advising, guiding prospective students individually and following up with applicants to encourage completion and submission
- analyzing regional and global market trends and identifying new prospective student pools
- preparing relevant statistics and reports and monitor recruitment funnel
- undertaking any associated administrative tasks as assigned
- A completed university level degree
- Strong intercultural awareness and competencies
- Initial work experience, preferably in the area of admissions, student recruitment, international education, and/or university marketing
- Interest or experience in marketing/sales
- Experience of living, working and/or studying overseas
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Preferably knowledge of German and/or another foreign language
- Experience with public speaking and the ability to communicate with a diverse audience
- Strong ability to realize goals and critically evaluate outcomes
- A high level of organizational skills and commitment with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and solve problems
- Ability to initiate and implement projects independently and as part of a team
- High level of comfort with technology and data and willingness to learn and use new technologies
In return we offer you:
- A challenging and varied role
- An interesting and international work environment as part of a highly motivated team
For further information regarding this position, please contact Mr. Bannour Hadroug, via phone +49 421 200-4100.
Please send your application stating the Job ID, your availability and your salary expectations as a single pdf document via email to Ms. Patricia Herrmann, job-application [at] jacobs-university.de
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Jacobs University is an equal opportunity employer.