Search form


Registrar Services

We maintain your academic records and administer your student data. Registrar Services is located the Reimar Lüst Hall’s Student Services Wing (RLH 114-118).

Office hours are currently suspended.  If you need to speak to us directly please schedule an online appointment or contact us any time at:



Changes with regards to the academic policies and administrative procedures are announced to the university public here or via email.


Requests via Campusnet

For current students with active Campusnet accounts, please log in and use the 'My Requests' function.  If you have a hold on your account and cannot login, please read this first: Campus Net Holds.

If you are a former student please contact us at registrar [at]  

Overall a total of 15 copies of documents issued by Registrar Services are free of charge, after that every additional document is 5€. To transfer the amount please use the information here university’s bank account and include a confirmation of the payment with your email request.



Usage of German Certificates Abroad


Forms to Download

Due to Corona we encourage students to download and complete the forms, and submit them electronically via registrar [at]