The total cost for the Foundation Year Program is € 28,000*. The program fee includes all costs associated with the program including tuition, room and board, a semester ticket for local transportation, testing fees as well as all services listed below.
Foundation Year Services:
- Expert guidance in the transition to undergraduate studies
- Professional academic advising
- SAT/TOEFL test preparation and registration
- Residential colleges with modern single rooms
- In-college cafeterias with full board
- Fully equipped recreation center and multimedia rooms
- Orientation Week to facilitate the transition to Jacobs University
- Host family program
- General support (visa, airport pick-up etc.)
- University campus with 24-hour security
*Please note: According to §4 no.23 UStG (Umsatzsteuergesetz/sales tax law), students of 27 years or older pay an additional 19% VAT (value-added tax) on the board amount of currently 4.000 EUR/year.