Jacobs Semester(s) in Mathematics offer a limited number of study-abroad opportunities for undergraduate students in pure and applied mathematics at Jacobs University.
- 1-2 semesters during the third or fourth year of university study
- Flexible selection of classes in pure and applied mathematics
- Program participants are integrated into undergraduate classes with students from Europe and around the world
- Small classes with individual mentoring
- Opportunities for student research and interdisciplinary learning
- Regular “Math Club” with training and participation at local and international competitions