How to Apply? - Undergraduate Online Financial Aid Application
In order to apply for financial aid, you need to fill out and submit the Undergraduate Online Financial Aid Application.
Please follow these steps:
- Download the Online Application Instructions and read them carefully.
- Log in to your Application Dashboard
Once you have submitted your admissions application through Common Application, you will receive an e-mail with a link to your Application Dashboard from the Admissions Office within seven working days. Should you wish to, you may return to work on your application over several sessions. Your application can only be reviewed by the Student Financial Services staff after you have submitted it.
To access your Application Dashboard, navigate to this page: https://app.askadmissions.co.uk/?id=jacobs and use your username together with your password.
If you do not remember your password, use the 'Forgot your User Name or Password?' link (just below the login fields) together with your username. An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to perform this operation. Please make sure that you check your spam/junk email folder if you do not receive the instruction email in your inbox after a few minutes.
- Fill out the Online Financial Aid Application.
- Download the Declaration & Signatures page as well as the Student Certification of Finances. Fill out the forms and upload them to your Online Financial Aid Application in the respective sections.
- Print out/save the Online Financial Aid Application before submitting it and keep it for your records.
- Submit the Online Financial Aid Application.
A list of documents which may be required if you are selected for verification of your financial data may be found here.