How to Apply? - Undergraduate Online Financial Aid Application
In order to apply for financial aid, you need to fill out and submit the online application form and send the required supporting documents by e-mail to sfs [at] jacobs-university.de.
- Download the Online Application Instructions and read them carefully.
- Once you have submitted your admissions application through Common Application, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the financial aid application from the admissions office within seven working days. Should you wish to, you may return to work on your application over several sessions. Your application can only be reviewed by the Student Financial Services staff after you have submitted it.
- Print out the online application before submitting it and keep it for your records.
- Download the checklist and send it along with your supporting documents
Send scanned copies of the following documents to sfs [at] jacobs-university.de:
- Sibling’s Enrollment Verification (if applicable)
- Bank Statement confirming that a minimum of 1.000 EUR are at your disposal for the first semester
- Your parents’ most recent tax statements
- Your parents’ most recent pay slips or a letter of employment
- Additional documents might be required depending on your individual situation
Please note: All documents need to be certified and accompanied by official translations into either English or German.