The Student Records Office (formerly Office of the Registrar) at Jacobs University serves a number of functions, mainly concerning the following topics:
- Enrollment and Exmatriculation
- Student Visa and Residence Permit
- Health Insurance
- Course Administration (e.g. Registration, Drop/Add)
- Excuse from Academic Obligations
- Overall Academic and Student Administration
Important and useful forms (e.g. forms relating to coursework, the study process and non-academic issues) can now be found on the new Student Records website.
Any question or concern regarding one of the above-mentioned issues? Need a specific form? Our team offers support and advice in your daily life as a student at Jacobs University as well as in Germany.
Contact the Student Records Office:
registrar [at] jacobs-university.de